Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Design

http://www.36point.com/articles/bestbizcard%5B2%5D.jpg
Well done Year 9. Now, it's time to move on to the 2nd stage of the Design Cycle.

Next is the DESIGN (Criterion B) stage of the Design Cycle.
  • Students are expected to generate several feasible designs that meet the design specification and to evaluate these against the design specification.
  • Students are then expected to select one design, justify their choice and evaluate this in detail against the design specification.

To get a 5/6: The student generates a range of feasible (possible) designs, each evaluated against the design specification. The student justifies the chosen design and evaluates it fully and critically against the design specification.

Your tasks are as follows:
1. Create detailed designs,
2. Evaluate each against your design specifications,
3. Choose 1 design and justify your choice fully and critically (use pros/cons, compare/contrast) against your design specifications.


IB Learner Profile Focus - Thinker


Learning Objective: generate several feasible designs that meet the design specification; evaluate the designs against the specification; select one design andjustify its choice.

17 comments:

  1. I understood the task :)

    - Saalem Sorathia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand my task (Matilde Oliveira)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understood my task for this lesson!

    -Alice de Sottomayor 9.2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understood my task.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ms. Dietrich I understood the assignment given.

    - Beatriz Andrade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understood the task.
    -Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understood my task.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understood the task
    -Leo M.

    ReplyDelete